TIPS FOR USING THE PRO-HEAD 2 TRAINER
1. There are 3 round head bolts which fit into square holes in the struts and pole, 3 hex nuts, 3 washers and 1 Allen head bolt. ALL can be tightened with the tool supplied. After the unit is assembled, be sure to tighten all bolts as tight as possible to prevent unwanted movement at the joints. You will probably NOT ever have to take the base of the PH2T apart again.
2. Fill the base with water if you want to try out the unit immediately. Tip the filled base forward so the wheels touch the ground. The filled unit can then be easily moved.
3. Fill the sand bag with about 35-40 pounds of sand and place the bag on top of the base. You can pick up the sand bag with one hand and the fully assembled PH2T with the other hand for easy movement of the unit.
4. Use the wing nut to attach the foam cylinder attachment and/or the hat attachment to the end of the arm.
5. DO NOT USE THE HAT ATTACHMENT FOR OTHER THAN CHIPPING, PUTTING AND PITCHING.
6. Faulty swing habits need many REPETITIONS of the desired new swing to break the habit. Gain such REPETITIONS using the foam attachment and swinging with or without a club, as often as possible. You can swing indoors, outdoors or anywhere the PH2T stands, with or without hitting balls.
7. Faulty swing habits will NOT be broken in one day. Jack Grout held Nicklaus’ hair for 3 hours in one session, plus many daily sessions thereafter.
8. REPEAT, REPEAT, and REPEAT until the new swing becomes the new habit.