• Bob Doyle, President of Forever Better Golf, Inc.

A New Product From PRO-HEAD Golf

Have you been thinking about trying an oversized putter grip like the FATSO or JUMBO? To do so you will have to remove (cut off) the existing grip on your putter and replace it with the new oversized grip at a cost of from $20 to $30 or more. Suppose now that you don’t like the new grip. You will have to remove it and have a new grip installed on your putter.

Oops! This experiment just cost you $30 or more.

We recently found a patented BigGrip that you can install yourself on your favorite putter that has a standard or mid-size grip. It is very easy to do; takes all of a minute or two, using a built in zipper. It costs less than $15 including shipping.

If you like it...continue to use it. Or you can now buy the more expensive oversized grips with confidence. If you don’t like it, simply remove it in seconds and you are back to your original grip.

You can even return it to us for a $5 credit toward the 100% PURESTROKE Putting Aid which sells for $19.95.

3 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All